Objectives of the job
ACENSI Belgium is looking for a Data Engineer Senior.
The mission is to support the digital and hoc solutions for end users. The aim is to improve the ways of processing huge datasets by the automation of manual adhoc queries and optimizing the workflows upfront when necessary.
Your daily challenges will be :
- Data extraction & transformation, structuring of data using a mix of SAS Base, SQL, Alteryx/ETL
- Hands-on with data Processing / Batches and optimal Sequencing
- Active insight in the data architecture
- Contribution to the preparation of the installation in production
- Support in the execution of tests (including bug fixing)
- Quality review
Although the Data engineer is expected to work independantly, he/she will have to collaborate closely with the other Data Engineers for the delivery of solid, industrialised and governed final data structures, guaranteeing traceability, consistency and monitoring.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
SQL, ETL tools and Dashboarding
Knowledge of concerned programming language(s), techniques, good practices, and standards
English and French or Dutch
Why apply ?
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team : join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges !
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us !