Objectives of the job
ACENSI is looking for a "DevOps Engineer" for one its client of the public sector.
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for Support development, technical support and other teams in their day to day jobs. You are eager improve processes and willing proactively take up extra responsibilities (e.g. automate manual processes, smoothen existing processes).
Your responsabilities will be :
- Understand system architecture and modifications of it to improve processes implementations
- Give accurate estimations, actual and ETC (estimate time of completion)
- Manage access control to source code and build tools
- Train new users on tools
- Follow up upgrade of tools and technologies for the development and deployment process
- Monitor tools and development/test platforms
- Choose the most appropriate solution among a set of learned possible choices
- You are fluent in either French or Dutch
- You have a Bachelor or equivalent level acquired through experience
- You have a good knowledge of CI/CD Implementation, follow up and support
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in automating deployments of applications towards several environments and software development, preferably in the java world
Why apply ?
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team : join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges !
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us !