Description de l'offre
Objectives of the job
ACENSI is looking for a "BI Data Team Coordinator" for one its client of the insurance sector. The person will be integrated in a small team and will be in contact with Business stakeholders, onshore and offshore teams. He or she has the responsibility of a correct, standardized development delivery and operational follow-up within his/her business context.
Your responsabilities will be :
- The person will be integrated in a small team and will be in contact with Business stakeholders, onshore and offshore teams.
- He or she has the responsibility of a correct, standardized development delivery and operational follow-up within his/her business context.
- Coordination of the developments in scope of one or more functional domains in collaboration with the business client, business teams and the team colleagues
- Ensuring the quality of the developments (respect of defined development standards, testing requirements)
- Planning of the activities by using the internal tools
- Understanding the functional domain of a business line
- Master the applicative BI domain of a business line
- Gathering the business requirements and define solutions with the client
- Assisting in design of the different data patrimonies and keep it coherent in time
- Assisting and/or taking the lead in creating and communication of status reports, project plans, risk mitigation plans,..
- Good knowledge of insurance processes and of BI principles to support these
- Experience in analysis, knowledge of efficient testing techniques, efficient and performant coding capabilities
- Thorough understanding of corporate practices, processes and standards and their impact on project deliveries
- Understanding of and experience with Azure cloud (Synapse, Data Factory, Data Flow)
- Fluent in both English and French
Why apply ?
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team : join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges !
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us !