Objectives of the job
ACENSI is looking for a "Enterprise Cloud Architect" for one its client of the banking sector. You will support users and network experts.
You daily activities will be :
1) Generic Architecture responsibilities
- Define and maintain (parts of) the Enterprise Information Architecture
- Support IT Projects on Architecture
- Work in collaboration with infrastructure and Global Security teams.
- Design solutions, which respect projects milestones and budgets while making the current architecture evolving towards the target as well as respecting Infrastructure and Security constraints
- Enforce Corporate IT norms and standards
2) Cloud Specific architecture responsibilities:
- Identify dependencies and gaps between the legacy infrastructure services and their equivalent on the Cloud
- Define cloud solution in order to migrate applications
Align the solution with relevant stakeholders
- Mandatory : Hands on Architecture experience on Large scale Cloud adoption (from infrastructure point
Knowledge and hands-on experience on the following products/services: Security services used by a financial institution, Middleware components, Cloud application design
Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
Good Communication and Influencing skills
Why apply ?
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team : join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges !
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us !